Webroot Login Account is an online platform that facilitates effortless management of the security of all your protected devices. This one-stop account allows you to review and manage the security of multiple devices.
Webroot Account Creation
- First and foremost, open your preferred internet browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Thereafter, you should access the official website for Webroot Login. For this, type in “webroot.com” in the browser\s address bar. Then, press the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- As a result, it will open the required webpage. Here, you should look at the very top of this window for “My Account”. You will find it in the middle of the black band running across the window. Hence, click on it to open the Webroot Login page.
- The following window will provide you with the option “Sign In” and “Account Creation”. Here, you should click on “Create Account”.
- Subsequently, you have to fill in the empty fields with relevant information as explained below.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Enter your 20-digit alphanumeric webroot product keycode. It is the same reference code that you get in the purchase confirmation email at the time of online purchase. Alternatively, you can find it on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card in case of offline purchase.
- Email Address: Provide a valid email address that you want to link with this account. Another key point to remember is that it must be the same email address provided at the time of purchase.
- Repeat Email Address: Re-type the email address provided above in order to confirm the same.
- Password: Type in a strong and unique password that you want to set for this account. The password must be at least 9 characters in length. Besides, it must contain at least 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with that, it can include special characters. Moreover, your password must conform to the standard guidelines for creating a strong password. You can ensure the same through the “Strength Bar” indicated below this field.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password to confirm the same.
- Your Personal Security Code: Enter any memorable word or number with a minimum of 6 characters. You can even use a combination of alphabets and number. However, it must be easy to remember. This is because you will be asked any two characters of this code whenever you try to login to your Webroot Login account.
- Security Question: You will be provided with a list of Security Questions. Hence, select any one of the available options to assist you in verifying your account.
- Security Answer: Now, provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Now, look at the very bottom of this window. Here, you will find links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. Hence, click on these links one by one. Subsequently, closely read the documents before creating the Webroot Login account.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” button.
- As a result, it will send a confirmation email on your email address provided above.
- Next, you should access the Inbox of your registered email account. Here, you should find the email received from Webroot Login. Then, open this email.
- Thereafter, click on the “Verification Link” provided in the email. In case if prompted to provide two characters of your Security Code. Then, enter the same and click on “Confirm Registration Now” button.
Access Webroot Login Account
- First of all, open your preferred internet browser.
- Then, go to “www.webroot.com/safe”.
- Now, click on “My Account” located at the very top of this window.
- The following window will provide you with the “Log In” option. Here, you are required to enter your registered “Email Address” or “Phone Number”.
- Along with that, accurately provide the corresponding “Password”.
- Additionally, click on the links for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement” one by one and read them.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” button.