Webroot Keycode is a 20 character alpha-numeric key code. It is unique and holds the information about your subscription. It certifies that a copy of the program is original. The keycode helps in maintaining the privacy of the software as the software can not be installed until the valid number is entered. The keycode is provided to you while purchasing the software and it will ask you to enter Webroot keycode at the time of installing the software. So, you can not install Webroot antivirus without having a webroot key code.
Where to find a Webroot Keycode?
In order to install and activate your webroot product, the software will ask you to enter Webroot keycode in between the process. If you have purchased the software from the retail store, you will find it on the back of the retail card. The key code will be covered from silver lining and you can get the code by scratching it. Note down the code somewhere. Further, the software will ask you to enter the same code for activation while installing the software.
But if you have purchased the software online:
Once the payment of the software is done, Webroot will send you an email to confirm your purchase. It will also contain the 20 character key code in order to activate your software. Also, if you do not receive the product key in your email, go to the official website of Webroot and sign-in to your account. In the Subscriptions tab, it will show you all the details of your purchase including the Keycode. The software will ask you to enter Webroot Keycode while installing the software.
To Find Your Keycode within the application
If you have already installed the Webroot application and want to get your Webroot Keycode to re-install the software or otherwise, follow the given steps:
Follow the given instructions carefully:
- First of all, open the Webroot application.
- On its main interface, click on My Account which is located at the top. Make sure that you must be already signed-in. Otherwise sign-in to your account by entering your credentials.
- Then, it will show you a new window with your subscription information and Keycode.
Go through the below-given steps:
- Open the application on your mobile device.
- Now, if you see “Subscription Active” at the top of your screen. Tap the bar and there you will find your product Keycode.
- Otherwise, go to the menu button, click Register and sign in to your account. It will show your subscription information including the Keycode.
So, Webroot product keycode is necessary for installing the software and above-given is the full-proof guide in order to find the product Keycode.